Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Boulevard Lane Mom's Group!

Attention Moms & Dads!

Would love to know if there is any interest in making a Moms group (and dads)for the neighborhood?
I have lived in the neighborhood for 7+ years. I am 28 and my husband is 31 we have a 3 1/2 boy (Jackson) and a 1 1/2 daughter (Cheyanne).
...
With new families moving into the neighborhood I would love to have my kids make life long relationships and friends that they will eventually go to school with. With the weather getting nicer we could try to have an activity every week.
Anything from a play date to a picnic in the park. Maybe also do craft activities!
Please comment below with your child's name and age and a little bit about you!

Andrea Upton, VP of Community on behalf of Melissa Kuchera

No comments:

Post a Comment